Mourning the loss of pumpkin season? Fret not: there are still two more weeks in November, and that means two more glorious weeks to enjoy pumpkin-flavored everything with zero self-consciousness. If you're looking for the perfect pumpkin product to tide you over during that time, this recipe for pumpkin muffins should do the trick!
What you need:
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice
- 1 1/2 cups pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cups brown sugar
- 1/2 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- Combine flour, baking soda, salt, and spices in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- In a separate bowl, combine pumpkin puree, brown sugar, oil, eggs, and milk and blend.
- Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until thoroughly combined.
- Scoop mixture into lined muffin tin.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400 degrees Farenheit